We offer comprehensive installation and assembly works on site. The service is provided by experienced and highly qualified management and electrical staff at energy and industrial facilities in Poland and abroad, mainly in the United Kingdom and Sweden.
We make assemblies for:
- main and secondary cable routes, based on certified routing systems in stainless steel, hot dip galvanized steel, plastics etc.,
- HV, MV and LV cable systems,
- electrical devices, control and measuring equipment,
- grounding, lightning and equipotential bonding systems,
- complete basic , safety and illumination lighting systems,
- low current installations.
We perform our work using special equipment, such as: winch rollers, conventional rollers, cable trailers etc. By our standards, we use the software developed according to our needs, which provides:
- online control of work progress,
- effective management of changes in the project,
- inventory optimization and stock management,
- full as-built documentation in the form of a structured database.
This database gives the opportunity, at the operational stage, to carry out the required inspections and tests of the installation using mobile devices that work with EAM/CMMS software.
Elsta’s offer also includes our participation in the pre-commissioning and commissioning of the installation.