Elsta Ltd, company delivering E&I packages across the United Kingdom, requires Quantity Surveyor.
Dartford (London Area, UK)
30 000 – 45 000 GBP per year
Development and training
You will be making commercial offers in the following areas:
- industrial electrical installations: supply and assembly works,
- industrial automation,
- electrical equipment – switchboards, transformers, electrical panels,
- domestic installation.
You will be responsible for:
- drafting of tenders: estimates, conceptual, budgetary and detailed,
- drawing up quotations and cost estimates for potential and existing Clients,
- preparation of quotations of bids and cost estimates for electrical, construction and assembly works,
- attending pre-meeting meetings, local visions with potential and existing clients (UK), and open tenders,
- acquisition of materials and equipment to produce cost estimates and bids,
- preparing tenders in cooperation with other Elsta Ltd employees,
- participating in commercial negotiations with potential and existing clients.
Our offer is addressed to person who:
- has electrical education (certificate City & Guilds level 2 17th edition BS 7671 will be an advantage),
- has experience in E&I projects,
- can read technical documentation,
- has good knowledge of suppliers in UK and Europe,
- can fluently ccommunicate in English (knowledge of the Polish language will be an advantage),
- has good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point), AutoCAD,
- has experience of using costing tools,
- has full driving license – category B,
- can effectively manage their time and adapt to changing priorities as required.